When your Filter has come to the end of its life, you will need to remove and replace it with a fresh one. Here’s how:
Simply hold the dial in the RELEASE position, remove the Lid and use the ring pull to lift the Filter up and out of the Liner.
NOTE: Remember to prime each new Filter, as outlined below.
- Set the dial to position 4 and fully fill the Jug with cold tap water.
- Allow the water to filter completely and discard. Filtration should take approximately 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 twice more.
- Your filter is now ready to use!
- NOTE: This priming process should be completed with every new Peak Water Filter.
Whats in the box?
- 2 x Dual-ion Resin Filters
- Carbon Matt Filtration (to remove unwanted organic compounds and chlorine)
- Recyclable And Regenerable Filters